Features & Benefits
• 4 ply silicone polyester reinforced configuration to provide strength and flexibility.
• Silicone liner creates barrier to isolate medium.
• Recommended for temperatures: -65° to +350°F (-53.9°C to +176.6°C).
• Custom ply configurations available to meet flexibility and burst requirements.
• UV and ozone resistant.
• Meets and exceeds all performance and physical characteristics of SAE J20 R1, SAE J20 R1 H.T. Class A, TMC RP303B Grade I and Grade II, Mil Spec A-A-52426 and various heavy-duty OEM requirements.