Features & Benefits
• Aramid reinforced configuration for fatigue resistance at high temperatures.
• Recommended for temperatures: -65° to 500°F (-53.9°C to 260°C).
• Fluorocarbon liner available for increased petrochemical combustion residue resistance.
• Designed and engineered for a wide variety of high temperature turbocharger applications.
• Silicone is resistant to extreme temperature conditions.
• Resistant to minor oil splash and petrochemical exposure.
• Compensates for misalignment and offsets vibration.
• UV and ozone resistant.
• Long service life.
• 4 ply