WHY PUROSIL FLUROCARBON LINER ?
• Designed to resist aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons as well as alcohols, water, and fuel additives.
• The fluorocarbon elastomer provides an excellent barrier to hydrocarbons and a volume swell of less than 5% in diesel fuel.
• The Purosil design offers an excellent chemical bond between the fluorocarbon liner and the silicone rubber composite structure.
• The continuous operating temperature is 235°C, and the low temperature brittleness point is -43°C.
• The combination of aramid fabric, silicone rubber and fluorocarbon liner provides excellent performance and enhanced features for the new generation of EPA compliant truck and diesel engine hoses