Features & Benefits
- 4 ply silicone polyester reinforced configuration to provide strength and flexibility.
- Silicone liner creates barrier to isolate medium.
- Recommended for temperatures: -65° to +350°F (-53.9°C to +176.6°C).
- Custom ply configurations available to meet flexibility and burst requirements.
- UV and ozone resistant.
- Meets and exceeds all performance and physical characteristics of SAE J20 R1, SAE J20 R1 H.T. Class A, TMC RP303B Grade I and Grade II, Mil Spec A-A-52426 and various heavy-duty OEM requirements.