Features & Benefits
• Specifically formulated EPDM compound.
• Available in nitrile and chloroprene and silicone compounds.
• Vacuum collapse rating exceeds 4″ Hg. mercury.
• Recommended for temperatures: -60°F to +300°F duty.
• Complies with physical properties requirements of ASTM D2000 3BA715A14B13C12F17. 70 ±5 Shore A Hardness
1500 PSI Tensile, minimum. 250% Elongation, minimum.
Air Age, 70 Hrs. at 100° C. Durometer Change, +10, maximum.
Tensile Change, -25%, maximum.
Elongation Change, -25%, maximum.
Comp. Set, Method B, at 70° C. 25% maximum.
Ozone Resistance, D1171, Method B, Quality Retention Rating: 100%
Low Temp. Brittleness, D2137, Method A. Non Brittle after 3 Minutes at -40° C.
All Mission EPDM products are designed to meet unique transition requirements in air intake systems that require articulation or vibration isolation.