Features and Benefits
- Recommended for temperatures: -65° to 350°F (-53.9°C to +176.6°C).
- Resistant to electrochemical degradation.
- Meets and exceeds all performance and physical characteristics of SAE J20 R1, SAE J20 R1 H.T. Class A, TMC RP303B Grade I and Grade II, Mil Spec A-A-52426 and various heavy-duty OEM requirements.
- UV and ozone resistant.
- Longer service life than 3 ply.
* WORKING PRESSURE (WP) AND BURST PRESSURE (BP): WP is the maximum pressure the hose should see while in service, including brief pressure spikes or surges. A hose’s published burst pressure is the value at which a brand new piece of hose will fail at during a one time pressure test. Hose manufacturers give hoses working pressures and burst pressure. These are typically at a 4:1 ratio (not safety factor) to each other. When choosing a hose for a system, select a hose that is rated at or above the maximum pressure that can occur in the system.